the face behind @sexualocean


What's your name?
Erin.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?
Well, at first I was an Angelina Jolie fan account because I wanted to do that because I was and still am obsessed with her and was aware she didn't have any social media. I wanted to make an account to sort of unite all the people that love and adore Angelina. But eventually I wanted to post more things I liked so I ended up changing it to be able to post anything I found alluring.

Do you have any advice for those wanting to do the same/hoping to have an account as prevalent as yours one day?
My advice is to post things you like and put a lot of effort into the things you post, such as finding quality photos or videos or making edits, also try to post things people haven't seen before. Don't basic yourself to make yourself popular. I never asked for shoutouts or bought any likes and followers, it's all about patience and consistency. And just find friends with similar interests, it's really the best party of having an account, meeting new cool ass people.

What is your most pronounced characteristic?
I think my most pronounced characteristic is just being comfortable with sex.


Where would you like to live?
I'd like to live in a small town in the middle of nowhere.

What is your dream occupation?
My dream occupation is Angelina Jolie's nanny.

What is your greatest indulgence?
My greatest indulgence would be food and dick.

Which historical figure do you most admire?
I admire Audrey Hepburn.

Which living person do you most identify with?
I identify with Trisha Paytas.


Who is your biggest style icon?
Honestly, don't have a style icon :( My wardrobe is so basic it hurts.

How would you describe your aesthetic?
I would describe my aesthetic as desperate and random and just all over the place.

What is something you own that you truly cherish?
I cherish my earphones.

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year?
Hopefully I've figured out what I want to do with my life by then.

Any last words for your Instagram followers?
I'd like to tell my followers that I love them. No BS, I'm so grateful for your support and don't be afraid to talk to me if you actually want to talk. I might respond a day late but I ALWAYS respond... eventually. DM me, comment on my posts, I literally do this to meet new people who like the stuff I like or want to fight me on the stuff I like. I liveeeee for it <3


QUICKFIRE

Blair or Serena? 
Blairrr.

Skinny dipping or sleeping naked?
Sleeping naked (less infection)

70s or 90s?
70s.

Punk or grunge?
Punk.

Lace or leather?
Leather.

Megan or Angie?
Angie.

Tall dark and handsome or blonde, toned and tanned?
Tall dark and handsome.

- as told to @youxthculture


photos courtesy of @sexualocean



Comments