the face behind @pixietang


What's your name?
AnneMarie.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?
I started a food network meme account in the summer because I just thought there need to be more memes about it. I got tired of being restricted to food network because I kind of began to think about EVERYTHING in terms of memes. I had all these meme ideas and nowhere to post them. So, I started pixie tang!!

What is your most pronounced characteristic?
I wanna say my style or something but it's probably just my eyebrows.

Where would you like to live?
NYC!! I go to school there now but I live in New Jersey.

What is your dream occupation?
Big Dream is to just be famous and fabulous but nobody knows why (including me). To be a little more realistic I think I want to be a stylist.

What is your greatest indulgence?
Instagram, if that counts. I hope it does because that's all I can think of.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Betsy Ross, my crafty queen!!

Which living person do you most admire?
I really can't think of someone I seriously look up to. I admire a lot of different people for different things. There's not one specific person who I can say is my all around idol.

How would you describe your style?
Lizzie McGuire joins Lindsay Lohan's band from Freaky Friday.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
This is probably a lame answer, but I guess just doing things I love with people I love.

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year?
I feel like it'll be pretty much the same because it always is. (lol)

What's something you own that you truly cherish?
My dog Dwight!! Even though he's a someONE, not a someTHING.

Any last words for your Instagram followers?
THANK YOU FOR FOLLOWING AND BEING NICE TO ME!!!

- as told to @youxthculture






Comments