the face behind @grey93


What's your name?
Tobi, but first let me say that I am not the only one who posts on @grey93. I created the page but I have 4 of my other friends that post from time to time.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?
I was always bored when I looked at the timeline of my personal Instagram so creating this account was me wanting to see more and travel and explore with my eyes. I followed people that I thought were interesting and just doing cool shit in general. Posting pictures was/is just more of a creative release and something I could always go back to reference for any media related projects.

What is your most pronounced characteristic?
I would like to think I am humble.

Where would you like to live?
Many places, but currently Tokyo. It's super colourful, technological and active. Would love to live there for 9 months.

What is your dream occupation?
Film director.

What is your greatest indulgence?
Soundcloud music, specifically the future-beats genre. Check out Clarity by Wize and you'll get what I mean.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Martin Margiela.

Which living person do you most admire?
Angelina Jolie.

How would you describe your style?
Very simple, I am still very inspired by early 90s rave attires. Something comfortable to dance all night in.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Knowing exactly your purpose in life. Doing exactly what you want and using that platform to uplift others around you.

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year?
A year from now, I will shoot a music video and a short film in Tokyo and somewhere in Egypt.

What's something you own that you truly cherish?
I have this plate number for my car, I got it last year. It spells out CASH321, completely unintentional, I swear. I think I can sell it for a big amount in a couple years lol.

What's something you would like to say to your Instagram followers?
I don't know most of you, but shout out to you guys for pushing my team and I to consistently inspire, and most especially for all the hype that currently surrounds our clothing brand @furcruci. Stay tuned, we are planning very big things.

- as told to @youxthculture





Comments