the face behind @bliss.bambini


What's your name?
Sophie Madeleine Schultz.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?

My little sister (@stilefile) did it before me and I was like "wow this is dope" so I began sharing my art and saw that I was getting a lot of reactions and it's been a great basis for sharing and connecting with other creatives.

What is your most pronounced characteristic?
My loud voice: I love to talk haha!

Where would you like to live?
I would like to live in Europe, cliche, but one of my best friends lives in Paris so like I have a lot of love for that city and all the people I met there.

What is your dream occupation?
My dream job... Probably an artistic director/coordinator- I'm all about creating visions and capturing emotion etc.

What is your greatest indulgence?
Watching my shows in a hot tub even though it's risky - heated seats, lashing out and catching an uber, also, sitting in my car when I get home from work and using the wifi because I cannot be bothered leaving + sex and chocolate - together and alone.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Marie Antoinette, (I'm often misunderstood)

Which living person do you most admire?
Probably Alexa Chung and my sisters, plus mum.

How would you describe your style?
My personal style: Shit happens. "Diamonds are created under pressure." I always leave my outfit choices to the last minute so they are a bit chaotic but it works.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Zero obligations, unlimited travel and no assholes in the world.

- as told to @youxthculture

Comments