the face behind @80sstylebaby


What's your name?
Kai.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?
If you know me personally you know that I'm a humorous person with a "savage" personality, however my most pronounced characteristic would be the fact that I can sympathise with others and I am caring, or so I'm told.

Where would you like to live?Vienna, Austria. I've heard so many good things about it: the people and the places are so beautiful, plus I've always wanted to learn German so it's a win!

What is your dream occupation?
General Practitioner. My dream is to become a doctor and yes it's difficult and demanding but nothing is impossible.

What is your greatest indulgence?
On a rainy day, sipping hot chocolate and watching a Leonardo Dicaprio movie, that is truly heavenly.

Which historical figure do you most admire?
I have to say Rosa Parks. I love the bravery and courage she showed as a Civil Rights activist. I think the fact that she stood against the social norm and fought for her rights motivates me and inspires me to do more in the community.

Which living person do you admire? 
Hands down Angelina Jolie.

How would you describe your style?
Well if you want me out of the house by 9am you'd see a hot mess, but usually I go for for a 90s inspired look with high waisted jeans and a pair of my trusted Converse.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?I think it's about finding yourself and figuring out who you really are and what you stand for. You don't necessarily need love from someone else or money to achieve that. Being happy and comfortable in your own skin is happiness to me.

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year?I don't think I can because I'm the least predictable person you could ever meet, but if I had to make one, it would be being happy :)

What's something you own that you truly cherish?A sterling silver ring which belonged to my grandmother.

Any last words for your Instagram followers?
I say this all the time but I am truly grateful for you guys, without you I'd be nowhere. Thank you for your support, and if you need anything or anyone to talk to, my DMs are always open. Just so you know I read every comment and DM you guys send and I appreciate the time you spend to write them. Love my 18.6k fam xx Also shoutout to my boys @90smilk, (read Courtney's interview here the-face-behind-90smilk) @90sviolet, (read Verity's interview here the-face-behind-90sviolet) @fallen_90s and to @youxthculture for having me on her blog!

- as told to @youxthculture


Comments