the face behind @dreamerssclub


What's your name?
My name is Chloe Jade, it's double barrelled.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?
I was very new to Instagram when I first started this account and I wanted to share images that I liked and that people didn't really see. And then for the captions firstly I didn't know what to write but then I started using quotes and I started to like that idea of using quotes because I felt as if people connected with the account more and they helped people with whatever situation they might have been in.

What is your most pronounced characteristic?
My most pronounced characteristic is probably that I find good in everybody, I do see this as good and bad. Even if it's somebody that has done me wrong, I can't help but think about what's going on with them and I find excuses for their behavior.

Where would you like to live?
I would like to live everywhere, I don't see myself staying in the same place for a long time, there's too much to see!

What is your dream occupation?
I have no idea about my dream occupation and I often find myself worrying about that. But it's okay to not know, it's all part of the journey.

What is your greatest indulgence?
My greatest indulgence is probably the evenings I spend just with myself, it may sound weird but I really enjoy the nights where I run a bath, put on a face mask and just do nothing and let my mind wonder. I feel it's important to let yourself breath.

How would you describe your style?
I would describe my style as original. I take a lot of inspiration obviously from social media but I always end up changing my look nearly everyday. One day I really try with my outfit, makeup and hair and the next I'm in a hoodie and "please don't look at me" kind of outfit. I also obsess over coats, they're definitely my thing. I feel as if they just complete a look.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
My idea of perfect happiness is wanting to get out of bed in the morning because you're so excited about what the day might bring.

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year?
In exactly one year I am hoping to have made the things that I want to happen, happen. I have so many plans inside and outside of Instagram and it's all very exciting.

What is one thing you own that you truly cherish?
The thing I cherish is my probably my family, sounds cliche but I love how they push me to be my best and in everything I want to do within my life they help me out and never dampen my dreams. Also I cherish my dog, he's perfect.

Any last words for your Instagram followers?
I would like to thank my followers for being so kind and active!!! Also, I love it when you guys dm me just for a chat. AND I use the app Afterlight to edit my photos, I can't tell you how many times people ask me that question haha xxx

- as told to @youxthculture



Comments