the face behind @wrong__generation

What's your name?
Sarah.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?
Ahh me and my brother started it in the beginning. It was basically just a bit of a creative outlet, as we are massive fans of past generations. Probably more specifically music and fashion, so we made it to post that sort of stuff, but now I'm the only one really using it!

What is your most pronounced characteristic?
Humour/honesty... I probably make too many jokes, at inappropriate times, and say stuff, not necessarily mean or anything, but that I should keep to myself haha!

Where would you like to live?
Maybe north, on the central coast of Australia... but in saying that I like Victoria. The weather is really unpredictable though, which is annoying.

What is your dream occupation?
Uhh like artist/photographer, or something to do with youth justice... I'm pretty much interested in all fields which makes my life hard.

What is your greatest indulgence?
CHOCOLATE! Milk or dark, it's an addiction.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Frida Kahlo is pretty awesome.

Which living person do you most admire?
Apart from like family figures, definitely Daniel Johns.

How would you describe your style?
Tomboy, I pretty much wear vans with everything, mum's Levi's from the 80s and oversized t-shirts.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
To have everyone I love including myself healthy and happy. Be at a picturesque location during a sunset, good music and chocolate, of course haha.

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year?
Be in my second year at Uni... Maybe start posting more about myself on my Wrong Generation page... but I don't know if people would want that haha.

What's something you own you truly cherish?
Family photo albums!

Any last words for your Instagram followers?
Thank you for following me, it's comforting to know so many other people are into the same stuff as me! And to embrace your individuality.

- as told to @youxthculture

photos courtesy of @wrong__generation

Comments