the face behind @virgomood

What's your name?
Alex C.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?
I wanted to make a personal archive for myself based off things I enjoy to see!

What is your most pronounced characteristic? 
My humour.

Where would you like to live?
Chicago!

What is your dream occupation? 
I'm not too sure anymore! Originally I knew what I wanted but now my mind is changing. 

What is your greatest indulgence? 
Vintage runway and anything milk chocolate. 

Which living person do you most admire?
I admire Mariah Carey a lot. She's one of the most creative people I've ever witnessed. 

How would you describe your style? 
My style is very laid back and minimal honestly. I wear a lot of black. It's my favorite. 

What is your idea of perfect happiness? 
Honestly I can't even say! There are so many things that make me happy, it's hard to pinpoint just one scenario. 

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year?
I predict that in exactly one year I will have figured out what I want and either be working toward it or already achieved it. 

What’s something you own that you truly cherish? 
I own vintage clothes from mom and grandmother from the 70s and 80s. Some of it I wouldn't even wear, but to admire it is just enough!

Any last words for your Instagram followers?
I love them so much! I never expected or planned to gain a large following, so the constant support and love I get from them everyday means a lot!

- as told to @youxthculture 

photos courtesy of @virgomood


Comments