the face behind @rocknrroll

What's your name?
Ludovica!

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?
I just wanted to share my interest about the rock n roll age and I created the account hoping that I could share this passion of mine with other people. I never thought I could reach over 100k followers, I had never thought about it.

What is your most pronounced characteristic?
It may sound contradictory but my most pronounced characteristic is that I don't have a fixed personality and it is very hard to describe my personality. I change every day. It's like I never know what I want or who I am. To quote one of my favorite artists, I just have "an inner indecisiveness that is as wide and was wavering as the ocean."

Where would you like to live?
I love my city, Rome. I can't think of a more beautiful and inspiring place to live in.

What is your dream occupation?
I would love to be a painter and make art for the rest of my life but it's a complicated and risky dream.

What is your greatest indulgence?
Spending my nights out with closest friends smoking, drinking and talking for hours. It's something I would never give up.

Which historical figure do you most admire?
That's a hard question. I would probably say Virginia Woolf.

Which living person do you most admire?
Malala Yousafzai.

How would you describe your style?
I would call it "spontaneous" since I never care too much about what I wear! But when I do, I like to wear vintage clothes that make me feel as if I belong to another time or t-shirts with prints of my favorite bands and blue jeans.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
I think the only way to be happy is to find myself and embrace my person. Finding yourself is probably the hardest thing in life, since we often want to pretend to be someone else and the truth about our person can be very distant from how we would like to be. For now, I just try to be happy spending my time in the best way I can and trying not to waste a single hour of it.

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year?
I strongly doubt it since my life gets more unpredictable every year.

What's something you own that you truly cherish?
My grandparent's vinyls.

Any last words for your Instagram followers?
I would recommend them to read your interviews! I gave a look into this project that you've done and I've found it very interesting. Most of the accounts you have interviewed gave particular and fascinating answers to the questions! I am glad I had the chance to tell something about myself.

- as told to @youxthculture


Comments