the face behind @shesvague



What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account? 
I started She's Vague after a breakup. I was beginning a new chapter in my life and I had no idea who I was, what I was doing or where I was going. She's Vague has helped me discover my identity. It's given me an outlet to explore so many different aspects of fashion, women, art, beauty, and life in general and still continues to. I never thought an Instagram account would help me learn so much about myself but I am so grateful and thankful it has.

Where would you like to live?
Utopia.

What is your dream occupation?
Taking care of dogs all day.

Which historical figure do you most identity with?
Anna Nicole Smith.

Which living person do you most admire?
Kim Kardashian.

How would you describe your style?
A lot of black, inexpensive and expensive.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Eating food in bed whilst online shopping.

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year?
Broke yet getting shit done.

What's something you own that you truly cherish?
My Louis Vuitton backpack.

Any last words for your Instagram followers?

Thank you, I love you.

- as told to @youxthculture


photos courtesy of shesvague.com and @zaramckenzie


Comments