the face behind @nineteenninetyy


What is your name and how old are you?
My name is Colin Withrow and I am 19 years old.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?

I've always loved fashion and music so naturally I wanted to express myself in some way. This is just the outlet I use to do that. 

What is your most pronounced characteristic? 

I would say I'm a passionate person. I have a strong passion in many parts of my life so I would say that would be my most pronounced characteristic. 

Where would you like to live?
I would love to live in Europe. Maybe Madrid because I've been there before. But maybe somewhere like Paris or London because of fashion. 

What is your dream occupation? 
My dream would be to start my own clothing line and make a career out of that. I'm currently in the process of doing that.

What is your greatest indulgence? 

My greatest indulgence is probably TV. I spend too much time catching up on shows. 


Which historical figure do you most identify with?
I would probably say Timothy from the Bible. 

Which living person do you most admire?
At the moment there are so many people I look up to. But Kanye West would be towards the top just because he has the ability to do so many different things at such a high level. Also Donald Glover.

How would you describe your style? 
As far as how I dress, I would say my style is mostly streetwear mixed with a bit of grunge.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
My idea of perfect happiness would be having the people I love the most around me while I do the thing(s) that I love the most. That would hands down be the definition of happiness to me. 

- as told to @youxthculture


photo's courtesy of @nineteenninetyy







Comments