the face behind @levisncoffee

What's your name?
My name is Sofia.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?
It was actually pretty spontaneous. I hadn't planned at all to do an account like this, but it happened, so yeah.

What is your most pronounced characteristic?
I'm too kind. it can be a negative thing, which I've experienced. But of course I take it as a good thing also. We need kindness in the world.

Where would you like to live?
In a farm in a countryside. Like in the movies!

What is your dream occupation?
To be a jazz-singer.

What is your greatest indulgence?
To do my own music, sing and exploring new places outside.

Which historical figure do you identify with?
Hmm... I don't think I identify with any historical figure at the moment. Maybe some day I will.

Which living person do you most admire?
I must say my grandmother.

How would you describe your style?
I wish I had the classy style from the 20s, but I don't. I have pretty basic style actually, which is so boring. I need to change it.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
To be spontaneous and to be with people who give me happiness.

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year?

I like to be spontaneous. I don't like to think about my future in such detail, so I will pass on this question.

What's something you own that you truly cherish?
All the movies and tv-series that takes your mind away when you need it.

Any last words for your Instagram followers?
Be creative, be kind, be you!

- as told to @youxthculture

 photos courtesy of @levisncoffee

Comments