the face behind @parallelmindss


What's your name?
Alexandra.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account? 
The aesthetics were very pleasing which caught my eye and I loved the idea of creating of my own account.

Which is your most pronounced characteristic?
I'm optimistic and adventurous.

Where would you like to live?
Monte Carlo.

What is your dream occupation? 
Professional tennis player.

What is your greatest indulgence?
Playing tennis, the passion I have for this sport is what drives me.

Which historical figure do you most identity with? 
I would say Audrey Hepburn because of her style and well loved personality.

Which living person do you most admire?
Novak Djokovic.

How would you describe your style?
A chic, clean look.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being with the one I love.

Can you make a prediction about your life in exactly one year from now?
I will have had many new experices by then and encountered new people who might play huge roles in my life.

What's something you truly cherish?
My friends and family.

Any last words for your Instagram followers?
Thank you so much for supporting me, commenting sweet thoughts on my photos and just being so active. I wouldn't have this account without you all.

- as told to @youxthculture


photos courtesy of @parallelmindss

Comments