the face behind @fhlurs


What's your name and how old are you?
My name is Sara and I am 17.

What made you venture into the Instagram world with this account?
At first, I ventured into the Instagram world because I wanted to create content and get noticed, more or less. But that was over two years ago and I was so different then. Now I do it to share my style and happiness with everyone.

What is your most pronounced characteristic?

Most people think I'm shy but I'm not really and my friends who know me best tell me that I always take care of others.

Where would you like to live?
I would love to live in Amsterdam.

What is your dream occupation?
My dream job is to have my own interior collection and have a successful blog.

What is your greatest indulgence?
My greatest indulgence is going on long shopping trips by myself.

Which historical figure do you most identify with?
I identify myself with the Sphinx of Giza. I love pyramids and after some Googling I have found this sphinx is very caring, helpful yet still fierce.

Which living person do you most admire?
I admire my dad the most, ever since I was little even though I also admire my mom.

How would you describe your style?
My style is feminine but still masculine. It's classic but not too stiff. I would say it to be "Parisian." My style has grown a lot over the last year so it's still hard for me to explain.

What is your idea of perfect happiness?
My idea of perfect happiness is living in an apartment by myself... or maybe with a boy. Waking up in the morning with a cup of tea sitting on the balcony, perhaps in a man's shirt.

- as told to @youxthculture

photos courtesy of @fhlurs

Comments